Product Code: SWSLG
Suspended animation - that's when your body has been slowed down so much it's hard to tell you're still living. Not to be confused with our own suspension innovation - when one of our wildly popular single or double swings causes you to relax so much, you may just happen to feel more alive than ever! But for a swing to really do its thing, you need a trustworthy spot to hang it. Not everyone has the means, or the desire, to suspend a swing from a porch ceiling, so our easy-to-assemble, simple-to-move Hatteras Steel Swing Stand is an ideal solution to quickly getting you started swaying in to-and-fro motion. With 2-inch 12-gauge steel poles, stand stability is a guarantee. So, too, is durability - all of our stand poles are protected by our own electrostatic Cape Shield® Powder Coat, among the heaviest, most attractive, most environmentally friendly industrial coatings on the market. So settle in and get swinging, all that built-up stress shaking loose from you as you sway. And just like that, life is better already ...
Swing sold separately.
- Fits either single or double swings
- Weight limit 450 pounds
- Overall height 7 feet 1 inch
- Base dimensions 6 feet by 5 feet 6 inches
- Fits Original Pawleys Island single or double swings
- Simple assembly
- 12-gauge steel poles 2 inches in diameter
- Steel poles receive sleek, lightly textured Cape Shield Powder Coat for heightened rust protection
- Cape Shield Powder Coat is among the thickest, most uniformly applied, environmentally friendly industrial coatings on the market
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 year