Product Code: SRAC1-K
The Durawood Sunrise Adirondack Cahir has been carefully crafted by artisans who paid attention to every fine detail of this chair. A piece of furniture where craftsmanship tradition features a gentle horizontal curve for the back and a seat specially contoured to provide the utmost in comfort. The sitting angle reclines just enough for maximum comfort and ultimate relaxation. This chair features wide arms rests with all the edges and corners rounded and softened for a smooth feel. These chairs are built solid by using the ancient carpentry method of mortise and tenon at all the joints.
The Sunrise Adirondack Rocker features Durawood (a poly lumber material made from recycled HDPE plastics), and durable, marine-grade, 316 stainless steel hardware. Details, details, details, the screws and bolt heads are gracefully obscured from the front view of this chair. The heads of the bolts have been primed and painted to match the color of the poly lumber. Its joints and attachment points are painstakingly engineered to remove all visible hardware from the front of the seat, back, and arms.
Comfort and beauty are all wrapped up in this fine Adirondack chair. You will be the envy of the neighborhood.
FEATURES / DETAILS
- Eco-Friendly DURAWOOD®: DURAWOOD® is a 3/4"-1" lumber, compared to 1/2" thick offered by our competitors, that's made from densely compressed recycled industrial waste. It contains no waste-wood fiber so it won't absorb any water and won't rot, splinter or crack. DURAWOOD® is fade resistant and will never require paint, stain or any kind of sealant.
- Stainless Steel Hardware: High quality 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware is used on our outdoor furniture, compared to 304 marine-grade used by our competitors, for superior rust resistance. All hardware is painted to match the color of the furniture and strategically place to conceal each bolt.
- Mortise and Tenon Joints: We use this ancient form of carpentry, where board meets board, to allow our furniture to fit together and help make it sturdier; rather than just being held together with nuts and bolts.
- Fit N Finish: Every DURAWOOD® part has a smoothed surface to reduce the amount of crevices where dirt can accumulate and all edges are rounded off for a detailed finish.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured in the Carolinas using the finest parts and industry leading techniques. We back our workmanship with a guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
- Shipping lead time: 3-5 weeks
|Country of Origin
|Painted 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
|1 x Chair Back, 1 x Chair Seat, 2 x Chair Arms, 1 x Spreader Bar, 2 x Runner
|Suggested Tools Not Included
|Rubber Mallet, Phillips Head Screwdriver, Drill
|Warranty and Care
|30 Days for new/unused unopened box
|Clorox-type wipes or a soft bristle brush with a mild cleanser are ideal for this product
|Limited Residential Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty