Product Code: GSCUF 118
California Umbrella's Sun Master 11' market umbrella comes with fiberglass ribs that will flex and bend on breezy days. This outdoor umbrella is ideal for residential applications. Sun Master Collar Tilt Umbrella is available in 3 beautiful finishes and a wide variety of Sunbrella and Pacifica fabrics. Equipped with the most advanced features found on collar tilt umbrellas, it allows smooth tilting operation up to 30˚ angle. The 11' Patio furniture umbrella comes standard with the most advanced features available on market umbrellas.
Sunbrella fabric is 100% solution dyed fabric, the best fabric available for the outdoor environment. It is color fast and will not fade or rot.
Pacific fabric is solution dyed polyester fabric that has been perfected for the use with California Umbrellas.
- Sleek aluminum frame with flexible fiberglass ribs
- Comes standard with a DOUBLE WIND VENT
- Crank lift for smooth operation and easy adjustments.
- Lift mechanism comes standard nylon cord
- Push button coupling
- Solid resin hub and housing
- Collar tilt mechanism allows the tilt to be used up to 30˚ angles
- California Umbrella’s limited 3 year warranty on the ribs, 1 year warranty on frame and crank mechanism*
- 11’ diameter canopy ideal shade coverage for up to 72” table
- 11’ diameter canopy cover options include Sunbrella and Pacifica fabrics
- Pacifica fabrics are available in 20 colors and carry a 4 year California Umbrella limited warranty*
- Sunbrella fabrics are available large assortment of colors, and carry a 5 year California Umbrella limited warranty*
- Base sold separately
- Collar Tilt
- 2 sections connect with push button coupling
- Octagonal - 8 Ribs fiberglass
- 96" High
- 1 1/2" Diameter Single Pole
SHIPPING Most umbrellas ship out in 10 business days.
California Umbrella covers are warranted against fade, rot and mildew under normal exposure conditions for the following duration:
Sunbrella - 5 years / Pacifica - 4 year
*Warranty is covered by California Umbrella’s limited manufacturer’s warranty. Not warranty if used in a commercial setting.